Residential Epoxy Flooring
Choosing Pro Flooring residential epoxy is a great option for basements, driveways, garages, kitchens, patios, pool decking, sidewalks, and any interiors such as laundry rooms, bars, etc.
Epoxy provides a durable and shiny finish that makes it an ideal choice for a flooring system in your home. With epoxy being resistant to water damage, chips and cracks, it is also easy to clean, and beautiful.
At Epoxy Garage Flooring, we have over 20 pre-designed color options to choose from, however, we have unlimited color and flake options to pick from. If you have a special color scheme that is desired, we can customize it at no additional charge. Call Today At Pro Flooring in Opelika, Al.
Process (2-3 days):
- Diamond grinding the surface. This removes any previous surfacing and allows for the epoxy to better set onto the floor.
- Vacuuming and sweeping the floor. This guarantees a clean and smooth surface ready for the application of the epoxy.
- Application of epoxy. “Zero-maintenance”, industrial grade epoxy is professionally applied to the surface.
- Full (100%) broadcast of flakes is scattered across the surface. This makes the floor more durable, uniformed and hides imperfections in the concrete.
- Application of topcoat. A clear, polyasptartic coat is added to give the “granite” look and provide oil and chemical resistance.
Once the work is completed walking is allowed on the surface that night, items can be moved back into the area approximately 24 hours after and cars are able to drive on the floor approximately 72 hours after.
Our epoxy garage flooring will provide 20+ years lifespan with no maintenance and a resistant surface. We aim for 100% customer satisfaction for life, so if any questions or concerns arise, we are always here to help. Our epoxy garage flooring is an investment that will pay for itself many times over.
We are looking forward to working with you to achieve the flooring of your dreams. To schedule a visit, please fill out our contact form, or give us a call at (334) 319-8016.